.:eraser board 3:. .:eraser board 3:.

Nice Idea!

The idea of using the eraser board is cool, but sometimes it got a little messy while erasing like most eraser boards do. Try cleaning that up a bit, and it would be even better!

TRACER prequel TRACER prequel

Lifelike!!!

The movement and anatomy of each character is absolutely amazing. The tears in the scene of the woman crying were also really good!

I havn't seen anything like this!!! continue making these!!!

Possum Hunt Possum Hunt

Great for a short movie

The voices of these characters sounded like Herbert from Family Guy, and the very end of the movies, was a little unexpected. I don't see anything that's wrong about this movie, your animation is excellent!

Rage Croc Rage Croc

The Fast - Level Three

I found the first two levels extremely easy on each difficulty, but when I reached the third level, the enemies may have been too fast, I couldn't escape them at all. Otherwise it was a cool.

Bulortio responds:

cant really run from those ones you have to use the wave to reflect them from you. also, the first 3 levels are suppost to be introductory levels to show you the different enemies. it gets harder around level 5

iBall iBall

Great Game, but

It's too difficult on the first level. On my first try I passed the first two obstacles, but on my other attempts, it was sometimes hard to pass the first one. It was a good idea, but I can't imagine how hard the other levels would be.

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

I enjoyed the time it took to beat this game!

I love everything about this game, especially that lie 'detecting' feature, that was a cool idea. It did take some time to complete, and was a little predictable near the end, but still I enjoyed it the whole time I was playing it.