Rage Croc Rage Croc

The Fast - Level Three

I found the first two levels extremely easy on each difficulty, but when I reached the third level, the enemies may have been too fast, I couldn't escape them at all. Otherwise it was a cool.

Bulortio responds:

cant really run from those ones you have to use the wave to reflect them from you. also, the first 3 levels are suppost to be introductory levels to show you the different enemies. it gets harder around level 5

iBall iBall

Great Game, but

It's too difficult on the first level. On my first try I passed the first two obstacles, but on my other attempts, it was sometimes hard to pass the first one. It was a good idea, but I can't imagine how hard the other levels would be.

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

I enjoyed the time it took to beat this game!

I love everything about this game, especially that lie 'detecting' feature, that was a cool idea. It did take some time to complete, and was a little predictable near the end, but still I enjoyed it the whole time I was playing it.

Ataque Marciano Ataque Marciano

Lifebar . . .

I find it was a little difficult to shoot the enemies, and there was no way of stopping them from shooting me, no matter what my lifebar would go down. It isn't just me, try fixing it.

Other than that, it was a decent flash!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

I've been waiting for a game like this!!!

Front Page material, what more can I say?, WOW!!!

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Motherload Motherload

Great

I played this game on another site and still got the same great results. My score was very high both times I played Good Job