.:eraser board 3:. .:eraser board 3:.

Nice Idea!

The idea of using the eraser board is cool, but sometimes it got a little messy while erasing like most eraser boards do. Try cleaning that up a bit, and it would be even better!

TRACER prequel TRACER prequel

Lifelike!!!

The movement and anatomy of each character is absolutely amazing. The tears in the scene of the woman crying were also really good!

I havn't seen anything like this!!! continue making these!!!

Possum Hunt Possum Hunt

Great for a short movie

The voices of these characters sounded like Herbert from Family Guy, and the very end of the movies, was a little unexpected. I don't see anything that's wrong about this movie, your animation is excellent!

Constipated Car Insurance Constipated Car Insurance

Ok not great though

The joke was used way too much.
I like ParagonX9 music, but speakers were off because I had to be quiet in the house, and i couldn't find headphones

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

I have seen this a long time before it was up here

My dad sent this to me a long time ago and I believe it is hungarian. I don't know the site it was on, but I know it had the translated lyrics

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

wow

Made me laugh. All my friend repeat the "Orgasmic" part at school.

Doofie Doofie

OMg that was great!

I expected a few, this movie was sick, but hilarious. I love these kinds oof movies. The art was sort of like "game and watch" or whatever from SSB melee. I didn't quite get the milk part and how his head fell off from the pole. Good Job